Papworth Heritage Centre is open to all staff, patients and visitors, and anyone interested in the history of the village. Our displays contain a range of objects and photographs and tell the story of Papworth Everard.
- Discover the fascinating history of Papworth Village Settlement and the achievements of Sir Pendrill Varrier-Jones.
- Admire the portrait of Matron Borne, whose care of patients at Papworth for more than 25 years earned her an OBE.
- Browse our archive photographs to find out about the families who made their home in the village.
- See an early cardiac pacemaker and a range of the products made at Papworth Industries.
- Imagine yourself as an early heart surgery patient immersed in an ice bath.