Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it.
Accessing and using our website
This website has been prepared with the aim of providing information about Papworth Heritage Centre and does not constitute advice in relation to any particular issue. We reserve the right to suspend access to, withdraw or amend our website at any time without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. All other rights are reserved and users must ask our permission before making any other use of material contained in this website.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, promote discrimination or violence, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- to use our website only for lawful purposes and not to use the website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, spyware, adware Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- not to use this website for the purposes of transmitting, or procuring the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained on this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
We are not responsible for any comments or contributions posted on the forum and the views expressed on the forums are those of the individual only and not ours.
Information about you and your visits to our website
Users may create hypertext links to this website provided such links are not used in a misleading or defamatory context.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website.
If you have any questions, comments or requests about material which appears on our website, please contact email@example.com
Information that we collect from you
When you visit our website, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide by filling in any of the following on our website:
- Freedom of Information request form;
- CPD signup form; and
- ‘how helpful did you find this page?’ comments; and
- information that you provide at the time of registering to use any of the user support group forums on our website and when you post material on any such forum.
Use of your information
We will use information that you provide by filling in a Freedom of Information request form to respond to Freedom of Information Act requests
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- Protection of personal data
We employ security measures to protect your personal data from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
We are not responsible for the privacy and data protection practices of other websites which may be reached through links contained in this website. If you follow a link to any other websites, please check the privacy and data protection policies and statements on these websites before you submit any personal data.
Accessing and updating information
You are entitled to see the information we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled under the DPA to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.